Friday, November 8, 2013

The Creator

     This post will be a little different because I'm not writing about John (I'll pick that up again next week!). Instead I've decided to write about why I know God is real. 
     Whenever my biology teacher explains stuff to us he ends the explanation by saying, "Y'all don't even understand how amazing this is." And he's right, we don't because no one can fully understand how amazing God is. The more I learn about how our bodies function, the intricate details and processes that keep us alive. The more I learn about the way the world works (the natural world), why it's changing and exciting, the more convinced I am that there is no chance it all appeared by chance. It's crazy to me how people continue to come up with ways the world came about and yet, every idea has been scientifically proven wrong except for one, God. Has He ever been scientifically proven, no. But that's kind of the point of faith. 
     We see some scientific evidence pointing towards the need for a creator, the truth of the Bible, Jesus resurrection, ect. but in the end, we need faith. Hebrew 11:1 says, "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." In verse 3 it goes on to say, "By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible." When we trust someone, there is no scientific evidence that they will keep there promise, we have to have faith in them. That is the same way with God. We can't just believe in facts, we need to believe in Him.
     Another thing, even though God is not scientifically proven, He is proven spiritual in the lives and hearts of those who know Him. He is truly amazing and I'm definitely looking forward to the day I get to meet Him face to face! :)

Side note: In web mastery I've been learning about HTML. It's is hard to remember the codes but if you know them it is fairly simple. I think it's really cool how you can make colors and fonts and pictures appear just by typing some words! (though it's nothing in comparison to making the world by speaking some words! :))


How could something like this be made by chance? For more crazy nature (God made) images click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment